— Antoine de Saint-Exupéry (via quotes-shape-us)
i know the point of the ‘CATASTROPHIC FIRE DANGER’ warnings and all that is to make sure people are aware of the very serious danger
but at the same time I really don’t like being that aware of things like that
'catastrophic' is such a distressing word. they set out to make us fear for our lives (as they should) and i don't like it
— Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince (via ohlittlebee)
cyanideconniption said: A, E, and F
A: Why my last relationship ended: Well, um, it’s kinda chronicled on this here blog thing if you go back in time to around September last year. Not a nice part of my life really. And she follows this blog and I think occasionally checks Tumblr so it seems perhaps not right to talk about it in case I mischaracterise something or gloss over it. The rare ‘pass’ for A.
E: My best friend: I have multiple best friends who I couldn’t rank above one another. There’s the former girlfriend from ‘A’. Two friends who I go to uni with and have known since high school. And a girl I work with. And a guy I work with, if we’re really extending it.
F: My favourite move: Well that’s a lot less emotionally intense than the last two. I guess… Hm. Star Wars Episode III, Captain America or Iron Man 3. Maybe, yeah. Yeah.
- A. WHY MY LAST RELATIONSHIP ENDED.
- B. FAVORITE BAND.
- C. WHO I LIKE AND WHY I LIKE THEM.
- D. HARDEST THING I’VE EVER BEEN THROUGH.
- E. MY BEST FRIEND.
- F. MY FAVOURITE MOVIE.
- G. SEXUAL ORIENTATION.
- H. DO I SMOKE/DRINK?
- I. HAVE ANY TATTOOS OR PIERCINGS?
- J. WHAT I WANT TO BE WHEN I GET OLDER.
- K. RELATIONSHIP WITH MY PARENTS.
- L. ONE OF MY INSECURITIES.
- M. VIRGIN OR NOT?
- N. FAVOURITE PLACE TO SHOP AT?
- O. MY EYE COLOUR.
- P. WHY I HATE SCHOOL.
- Q. RELATIONSHIP STATUS AS OF RIGHT NOW.
- R. FAVOURITE SONG AT THE MOMENT.
- S. A RANDOM FACT ABOUT MYSELF.
- T. AGE I GET MISTAKEN FOR.
- U. WHERE I WANT TO BE RIGHT NOW.
- V. LAST TIME I CRIED.
- W. CONCERTS I’VE BEEN TO.
- X. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF (…)?
- Y. DO YOU WANT TO GO TO COLLEGE.
- Z. HOW ARE YOU?